Protect your health! Keep your toothbrush clean and free of germs at home, at work, and on the go. The Tidy Teeth UVC Toothbrush Sanitizer is compact and portable. After each brushing simply shake off excess water, place your toothbrush in the case, and within 60 seconds the intense UVC light kills up to 99.9% of pathogens. Available in a family pack of 6.
The Choice of Safety-Conscious Consumers
With so many germs these days, why wouldn’t you keep your toothbrush in a santizing case when you’re not using it? Protect your oral health with the Tidy Teeth UV Toothbrush Santizer by Tool Klean. The lightweight, highly portable 2.5” x 2” x 1.5” case fits all kinds of brush heads, such as electric and manual toothbrushes, held in place with an adjustable silicone clamp, destroying up to 99.9% of pathogens with powerful C-band ultraviolet LED light.
Keeping Your Toothbrush Germ-Free Should be Easy
Brush your teeth, place your toothbrush in the case, close the lid, and walk away. The UV-C sanitizing light automatically turns on, and in just 1 minute your toothbrush is sanitized. Light automatically shuts off when cleaning is complete. No chemicals or ozone emitted, no fuss, just strong, pathogen-killing UV light. Built in rechargeable lithium ion battery charges fast in 2 hours and lasts 75 cleaning cycles, or about a month of normal use.
Protect Yourself at Home and While Traveling
At home or work, store the case with your toothbrush in it on a bathroom counter, in a cabinet or drawer, or mounted on the wall. When traveling, toss it in with your toiletries and bring it along for the trip. Whether at home or on the go, you’ll have the peace of mind that your toothbrush gets sanitized after every use. The auto safety shut-off switch ensures no accidental human exposure to UV light when the lid is opened.
When Trust Matters
You can’t afford to get it wrong when it comes to your health and the health of those you care about. That’s why the US government has strict regulations. Companies producing UV sanitizing equipment must be registered with the EPA and approved by the FCC. USA-based Tool Klean, Inc’s EPA establishment number is 94836-NY-1. See below to learn how to spot counterfeit/uncertified/unregistered/unsafe products or products making misleading claims.
Buy with Confidence
Order now to quickly, easily, and effectively keep your toothbrush sanitized and free of germs and bacteria with the Tidy Teeth UVC Toothbrush Sanitizer! You’ll receive six wireless UV-C light toothbrush sanitizer boxes with a rechargeable lithium ion battery and USB type-C (USB-C) rapid charging cord. You’ll have the peace of mind that your purchase is protected by Tool Klean, Inc.’s 1-year manufacturer warranty. Any issues or concerns, our USA based team is here to help!
- Includes 6 Tidy Teeth UV Toothbrush Sanitizer Units
- Unit Dimensions: 1.5"H x 2.5" L x 2.0"W
- Unit Weight: 2 oz
- Light Type: Intense UV-C
- Wavelength 270-285 nm
- Bulb Type: LED
- Time to Complete Sanitization: 1 minute
- Battery Life: 75 1-minute cleaning cycles
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Charging Cord: USB Type-C (USB-C)
- Auto Safety Shutoff When Lid Is Opened
- Wall Mountable
- Suitable for Travel
- Hold 1 Toothbrush Each
- Fits Manual and Electric Toothbrush Heads
How to Identify Counterfeit, Uncertified, Unregistered, or Potentially Unsafe Products
- Any company must be able to back up the claims they make about killing pathogens. If they can’t show a lab report backing up their claims, be wary.
- Any company producing antimicrobial products for sale in the US must be registered with the EPA. This requires being a US company or having a US agent. If a company doesn’t say they produce their products in the USA, proceed with caution.
- Any legitimate and properly certified company producing sanitization products for US distribution will be able to provide an EPA establishment number. An EPA establishment number with a two-digit code such as NY means the product is produced in that state. A code like CHN means the product is produced in another country. Tool Klean, Inc’s EPA establishment # is 94836-NY-1.
- Sterilizers must be able to kill 100% (not 99.99%) of pathogens to make objects sterile. Any product claiming to sterilize objects must be able to prove it kills 100% of pathogens. If it kills only 99.9% of pathogens then what it’s doing is sanitization, not sterilization.